SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Isn't it about time your website has the look and functionality it deserves? Does your competition's website steal your viewers? Let's make your website modern, functional and stunning, as well as affordable. And this doesn't have to mean using a template. Let's collaborate to customize and design your perfect online presence.
• Affordable, timely, and vibrant design
• Creative design collaboration from start to finish
• Honesty, respect and integrity
• Using an online CMS Hosted platform called Weebly, that allows you FULL dashboard access to the finished website. This gives you the ability make revisions, additions, image and video uploads, blogs, etc. whenever you like!
The NEWEST tools! Add premium functionality and custom social media networking for EACH viewer:
Fully responsive/optimized website design for all devices.
More viewers = more sales.
An online CMS Hosted Customized Design with the following functionalities (including but not limited to):
• Customized design of website general layout, in collaboration with client’s likes or provided examples
• Unique "WOW" factor hover-activated and interactive headers anywhere on the site, full-page and/or partial page
• Placement of logo, taglines, videos, galleries, slideshows, photos, buttons, copy/text, graphics, etc.
• Animated/interactive elements such as service boxes, number scrollers, etc.
• Widgets/Plugins etc. (such as subscribe buttons, galleries, carousels, calculators, glossaries, etc.)
• Full featured Blog page and Blog setup, automatically connected with Twitter
• Custom Contact/Call-to-Action Forms with uploading capabilities (surveys, newsletter sign-ups, PDF downloads, etc.)
• E-Commerce merchant services, using Paypal, Square, Authorize.net, Stripe, etc.
• Password protected pages
• Membership and Log In/Registration features
• Searchable directories
• Click-through buttons/icons to other pages/URLS/PDFs
• Social Media Networking and Reviews (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Yelp, etc.)
• “Addthis.com” Social Media Tool: This allows visitors a unique way to share and follow your site with others.
• Cross-browser testing at multiple resolutions
• SEO included meta keywords, page titles, and page descriptions
• Google Analytics code placement
• Remote or on-site Training
• Launching new site with current domain or new domain
Each project is given a cost estimate based on the unique website's requirements. Let's discuss your goals so we can create EXACTLY what you need!
What is CMS?
CMS stands for Content Management System.
This means that either of us can edit and manage the content of your website online once published. The CMS chosen, after much research, is Weebly. Each of my clients have found this platform incredibly easy to use.